leaving
I'm on disability and have children. I want to leave my husband.(we've been together for 16 years) He is verbally and emotional abusive. Everyday all of us alinate our selves in our rooms. We just can't afford to leave. He can't account where our money is going to. We always have an utility bill that has a shut off notice, and tells me he paid them all. He always wants to fight and arguer in front of the kids. He is moody and angry. He has put his handson me. Never before prior in the years before). I get so angry when this.

.
See a lawyer or a low-cost legal clinic, and see if you can get child support if you go.  
yes and consider the children if they are seeing/hearing the abuse ...time to leave ...just do it .
This is no way to live, you're right and you need to leave, this would be best for your kids. You need to get out and get yourself and them into therapy so they don't internalize the abuse. God Speed. You can become independent, it's all within you. You can do it!!!