Abuse Support Community
my boyfriend abuses me

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

my boyfriend abuses me

I'm an Indian girl.. I'm in relationshp from past 2 years 6 months, my bf use to abuse a lot if I tok 2 other guy or if I chat with othr guy in social networking sites , he use to abuse as prostitutes, he abused my mom too...he says he want to marry... I'm the only girl he loves ....when try to break up with him.. he use to blackmailed me dat he ll say to my parents that I had sex with him

Plz give me solution...
I don't know your home situation or where you live (You say you are an Indian girl, but I know we have a lot in our part of California who would consider themselves Indian.).  Only you do, so use your knowledge of that to decide if my advice is good for your situation because I know life in India is very different than in America and even from culture to culture.  

But my advice to you would be to take his power over you away.  How?  Talk to your parents.  Tell them how abusive he has been over the past two and a half years.  If you had sex, explain why.  If it was forced or something you felt you had to do or he might hurt you more, tell them.  If it was a decision you made but regret, tell them that.  He will no longer hold power over you, and you would then be free to break up with him.  Yes, your parents may be disappointed and upset you had sex, but in the long run, hopefully their concern for you and your well-being will be more.

I agree with TQG! Take the power back!!! This is a toxic relationship! Id much rather people think I had sex than to get my butt kicked everyday! Abuse Is NOT okay and you deserve better!!
You need to get out, away from this monster!  When he is away, if you can leave on your own, do so.  If you need help, call the police, and they will make sure he cannot hurt you while you gather your things and leave.  Do not go any place he knows.  Ask the police if there is a domestic violence shelter nearby.  File a restraining order as well, so that he is not legally allowed near you, your family, or your workplace.  If you are too afraid to do this your self, then have a family member help you, and use the police as well.  Blessings and prayers for you - Blu
Well,  you don't say where you are,  whether you are in India or some other country where you would have more rights.

If you're in the US,  you have all the power to just kick him to the curb.  
thq for ur valuable advise :)
thnq dear :)
thq crystal
thnx fr ur suggestion :)