Abuse Support Community
raped/molested

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

raped/molested

So I started getting molested at 7 by my uncle told my mom she didn't believe me then at age 10 molested and raped by my brother in law once again told my mom and sister my mom called me a liar and a ***** she then left me alone with him he babysit me when they went to the bar and out but when he was alone with me he would touch me and trying to undress me as I fought back and said no he would undress me complete ly and do his business he went down on me fingered me and etc...it kept happening and still at age 11 & 12 same thing...but at age 12 he forced his penis inside me it hurt pretty bad he even came in me but didn't care I told him I was going to tell he said if I do he'd kill me he even grabbed my throat jerked me and etc pushed me on bathroom floor after I ran...I told my mom she still didn't care then still 12 she was smoking crack and having me have sex with Mexicans for money they didn't use condoms ever.. At 13 I got in a relationship" guy was 20 I think we messed around had sex all of the above....but still my mom made me have sex with guys for money for her for crack if I didn't I got beat with a 2 by 4 belts metal on belt piece from blinds...and anything she could find  I got pregnant at 13 had a baby at 14 I was still being raped and etc ....at 14 I went to school told the counselor that night police cars were everywhere and social services to take me my baby and my niece after this I began getting visit s with my sister which she had my brother in law picking me up when he did he'd put his hand in my pants while driving and play with me then pull in a parking lot and made me go down on him....then go to his home where my sister wasn't home yet and he'd have sex with me   finally after a few visits I got really scared told my tutor and foster parents ...I freaked and could onto tell the cops they did confront my bro in law but he never got in trouble.. Still I went on my visits I'm 16 at this time he still does this but I'm able to fight off more now...so I finally stop seeing them.   I age out of foster care at 18/somehow he finds out where I live breaks in and rapes me I moved again with my boyfriend at that time and he again finds out where I live and gets in through front after my bf left for school rapes me while I was sleeping I wake up scream call cops they do nothing then at 19 he does it breaks in I then fought threw pillows called bf and he leaves after that it was it ...I confronted him about it and he says he won't talk to me over the phone email or anything but will in person if I have no phone on me and I'm alone.   I never went but I hat d my mom and sister cuz of all this my sister still don't believe me I'm 20 now and I told KY mom I hate her and she died in August I feel so bad still to this day I have nightmares bout him raping me any advice??
This is one of the worst stories I have heard. The greatest horror is that no one believed you.

Have you gotten away from all your molesters? Can you move to another town to start of new life away from some of the memories. You need a therapist. The therapist will believe you and help you. All my best wishes. You will be able to put most of this behind you if you have caring help.
No I live a mile away from my brother in law right now I'm 19 weeks pregnant with my boyfriends baby he's 26 but we got a alarm system in our home and I doubt he knows where I live and I don't have money for a therapist but I may need to talk to my healthy start lady cuz nightmare are getting worst I literally wake up crying my bf said I shake and move slot when they happen
But after baby is born and we have a car and my bf can find a better job I'm gonna ask him if we can move out of pensacola :( away from my past :.(
It would seem that you have a very nice boyfriend. You have something good in your life. If you can move away, given your loving relationship, eventually the bad memories will fade somewhat.
I'm hoping we can
Buy a gun.....