Abuse Support Community
was this rape???
About This Community:

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

was this rape???

when i turned 15 this Hispanic man that was between 26 or 32 had sex with me and sometimes i liked it and sometimes i didnt so is that rape????
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
8976007_tn?1413334250
YES.  15 is NOT old enough to consent.  doesn't matter if you liked it or not and you need to report him to the police.  he should be in jail and reporting him will help other victims of his.  i am sure you were not the only one.  so sorry this happened to you.  i hope you report and get counseling. even if you don't feel like you need it.
Blank
How long has it been?  You need to report it.  Regardless of whether you said no or not, 15 is definitely not old enough to legally consent to sex with anyone--much less an adult who should know better.
Blank
in my state which is north Carolina the age of concent is 15
Blank
NC age of consent is 16. It was rape and you should still be able to report him
Blank
8976007_tn?1413334250
15 is not a legal age to consent in any state to my knowledge.  you need to report this.  
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
No statute of limitations for any felony in No. Carolina. Rape is a felony.
Blank
517872_tn?1415648202
its a RAPE
Blank
YES YES  YES!  You were raped.  Youth of girl. They took complete advantage of you and you were only a little girl 15 years old is too young by law and by any other means.  They knew you were young and naive so they again as I said before took advantage of view and tricked you.  Please always remember that it was not your fault it was theirs!  If it wasn't 10 years yet I would still file charges against them that should be put away!  God's blessings on you always God's blessings to you always!
Blank
No bc u said u did like it at some point n if u agreed to it it's not rape. did he force you? Or willing?  
Blank
Gypsy, a 15 year old child cannot consent to sex with a 26 year old man. It is a common misconception that rape needs to be physically forced. Many rapists use other methods; drugs, intoxication, threats, manipulation, etc.... by law this child was raped.
Blank
Regardless of your age...

If you said no,
if you didn't want to participate
If you wanted it to stop.

It was rape.

I've been there myself, please, please, please, if nothing else, get counsel, seek out support, go to a therapist. Do something.
You are the most important factor in this situation. Your mental health, following this event is what takes priority. You lived through it. You're the survivor.
You're not alone, and you're not at fault, sweetheart.
Blank
10449217_tn?1410212965
It was rape, if he had sex with you without your approval and i dont think you wanted to have sex at 15, then it is considered rape. And yes there is people out there that when they get raped they could enjoy it or not, you were one of those people that enjoyed it most of the time. But no matter what its still considered rape. considering that he was way older than you and that is considered illegal to have sex with someone that is younger than 18 if the person that is going to have sex with you that is older than 18 years old, so no matter what it was considered rape. Please please please report this, i bet you weren't his only victim and he is still out there raping other people, so please report it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank