Abuse Support Community
wats wrong with my bby daddy?

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

wats wrong with my bby daddy?

My baby daddy knows I'm pregnant and seems happy im 10 weeks 2 days and I haven't seen him in the whole time of being pregnant but then again when we talk on the phone he doesn't being up the pregnancy and gets mad and starts calling me names and hangs up
you deserve better
He is an idiot and u should not waste ur time with if he is like this now when u need the most support to get through pregnancy is he is not there for do u think he would really be any help later on ?? I say just leave him and move find a guy who really deserves. U
I agree with the others  do not waste any time on him, he wont make a good father for your child ...
You don't ask a question, but it is implicit. This guy does not want his baby and does not value or respect you. So it is up to you, and you alone, to decide what to do - for the baby, and for yourself.
I'm sorry for the baby that you have chosen a father who is not interested in being a father, or a spouse, or a respectful human being, but this was your choice. Knowing what I know about what happens to children who are unwanted, and what happens to children that are wanted, i would ask you to consider what your options are for this baby, and how you are hoping to raise it? Most good parents have their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs met prior to the conception. So if this is not the case, you need to work very hard to catch up on many fronts for this child, so he/she has a chance at an acceptable upbringing. You have chosen a probable "dead beat dad", and now you need to deal with it. Obviously, adoption is an option, for the child to be brought into a home where they are wanted. You need to think about getting rid of this man during your pregnancy as stress can harm the child, obviously, as well as your attention being taken away from the nutritional and physical needs of your fetus. Please take all measures to protect your child, in every way.
Thank you all and I have decided to break all ties with him and I am going to raise my baby te very best way I know how and I will be strong and make it and not worried about a man I know soon someone will come along but for now it's me and my bby
Thats great news ...I am sure you wont be sorry, and will love your baby so much ..keep in touch so we know how you are doing, it takes guts to face this challenge but I feel you are doing the right thing for you and the little one ...good luck