we suspect munchhouse symdrome .
my grandchild was injured rideing a scooter in june 2012 he just goes from bad to worse.we have reason to beleive the mother is giving him something  maybe poison.she stays right beside him and has had him to every dr. from little rock back to fayettville she stays on facebook talking but her writing is always i am tired i am gonna have a breakdown this child is laying there like death and its all about her.who do we talk to.just ne ed tohear its not her.so we can get on to healing this poor child.thanks
If you are really concerned this is going on, talk to the police.
Here is a reference that you might find interesting.  It does say suspecting such a thing, you need to report it to the authorities.  Either the police or Child Protective Services, would be my guess.  Be sure your notes of what has been happening, and your evidence, is all clearly written out.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001555.htm
Just wondering how you have fared? Did you talk to Child Protective Services yet? I hope that you're mind has been put at ease. Please keep us informed.
I agree with the others ...if you think this child is at risk speak to the authorities ASAP