Abuse Support Community
what do i do plz help :(

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

what do i do plz help :(

I bEen wiv my bf now for nearly 6 months. Wen we were together 2 months he started verbally abusing me n callin me such horrid names so I dumped him. I found out a few days later I was pregnant and 3 weeks later had a miscarriage. I had him bk coz he promised e would change and he is worse. I havnt had sex since I lost the baby and he keeps sayin if I don't give it to him he will force me. N grips hold of me pushes me about n is blamin me for losin the baby.we argue everyday and he abuses me verbally everyday. I go out to get away from it n e is worse  I just don't know what to do. Plz help
Yes you do know what to do you have to leave and not go back,  the man is abusive and it will not change ,and you will bring a child into his world to suffer as the child will be part of his abuse .so Make arrangements and leave ..ASAP make sure you do not get pregnant again by this man ..
Hey, I'm very sorry about your miscarriage.
Its a very difficult situation to be in, especially if he is a decent guy in other aspects. Unfortunately these situations rarely get better and I feel you had the right idea when you left the first time. I lived with a verbally abusive man for a year, for most of those months he promised be would change, he went to therapy but stopped going because of one reason or another. I was 18 at the time and found out I was pregnant, like you I miscarried but it made me realize a few things that I otherwise probably would have not thought about until much too late. I want my children's father to be loving and stable, not to scream and yell and throw things. I want a man I can trust indefinitely and never have to think whether or not I can rely on his judgment. I want my children to be raised by people I would be proud of if they turned out like their parents.
I eventually left and it was ROUGH. I had to rebuild my life and rebuild my confidence which I hadnt even known I'd lost.
Think about what you want out of life, is this guy your 'be all and end all'?? Trust me, he's not. They don't change, I still talk to my ex, he's a friend and we often discuss his relationships, he thinks he's changed and passes the blame on the girlfriends all the time. You deserve better, you deserve someone who demonstrates self control and builds you up instead I'd tearing you down as an outlet and to make themselves feel better.
Good luck, let us know how it goes
PLEASE leave before you get hurt.  Leave fast and never look back!  You deserve much better.  So sorry about the miscarriage.  He will never change.
Thank you all I'm making arrangements to leave. X
So proud of you!  You are soooo smart!  Goodluck!  We are all here!  Let us know how you are doing.  ((hugs))
A man who ;forces you, abuses you, as you told us is not a decent man .Its good you are going to leave ,they never or rarely change ..
Sorry havnt been on here been sorting out everything. I moved in march and left him. He was following me around for a bit mouthing me and threatening until I had the courage to tell him to leave me alone or I'd call police. He now is leaving me alone and I'm happy. I'm living right by my family now so they are here for me if I need them. Thanks again guys for your help. Means a lot. Xxxxxx
I am SOO glad for you.  Thank you for coming back and updating.  So often we wonder what ended up happening to someone.  may you go on to have a happy and safe life.  Peace
I am sooooo proud of you!  Wish you all the best in all you do!
I was in a very abusive relationship years ago he would beat me physically and mentally I took this for 7 years lying to family n friends as to where I got the black eyes fat lips stitches etc..... I could not take any more he went to the store one day and I knew that was my chance..... I left everything and just ran.... Jumped in a cab to my moms sure he called n threatened to kill me and my mom if I didn't go back to him...... My mom called the police he went to jail and I never seen him again! I'm now happily married and over the moon with my husband..... U will get through this and find someone so much better!!! Good luck sweety u can do this
Thanks both x