Abuse Support Community
worried

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

worried

been with partner and his 2 children for 4 years...Ive seen father rub up again daughter...looking between her legs...while talking to her...telling her what to wear...short shorts...low cut tops...while im there in the room but im invisible to him...focus on daughter but not me...ive notice the changes in him...shower late at nite...getting up 2-3 times after 11pm...heavy drink and smoking dope...am i crazy for telling him its wrong for him to do this...we not together...ben to weeks now... police involved...help
Time to stay  away from this man for good,you say you are not together so you did the right thing,  glad you called the police and are getting help, for you and your daughter she  has to be protected .You are not crazy of course he was wrong, there is no other answer, well done for taking back control, do not feel any guilt you are protecting yourself and your children ....
she is his daughter...shes still with him...im feeling so heartbroken hes still doing it to her...ive spoken to her on the fone...and shes denied everything to the police...
Do you mean he got custody ? so she said it didnt happen ,
he has been separated from his wife for 6years...he got custody of his 2 kids...don't no the reason of there breakup...and ive been with him since 2006...when i met him he was a drinker and smokes dope(not a heavy drinker at the time i met him...i live and work somewhere else...he had house with his kids...second time i spoke to him on the phone...he said he had a bed bug in his bed i said...ur son he said no daughter was in the bed with him...now why would n e 1 ring a female up talk dirty to me and have daughter in bed with you...go figure that one out...thats wen i started to think...but it was the last 2 years ive noticed the changes in him and daughter...when partner and i and son were at home...we laugh and play talking going out to visit friends...but when daughters home we stay home...he doesn't talk to me or son...just daughter...she stays in her room...the only time shes out of the room when she goes to the toilet and eats...has shower and walks to her bedroom which is the sunny room thats next to the lounge and kitchen...father looks at her and plays with himself...ive seen all this in the last 2 years right up until now...she my stepdaughter...and i feel for her so much...im heartbroken over this...i cant eat only...stress cause no ones saying n e thing to me...i cry all the time...i don't sleep until the early hours of the morning...shes still there with him...and hes now drink and smoking worst then before...
yrrow,  you need to call CPS and report what you know and have seen.  

Some of what you say is very confusing,  like when the daughter is there all he does is pay attention to her but then you go on to say she's secluded in her room alone and only comes out to eat,  shower,  and use the toilet.  

I'm not saying you're incorrect,  i just think when you make the report to CPS you need to be very careful that what you say is correct and not confusing.

Also, when you make the report you need to be clear and concise,  your discussions here are very unclear,  it's even unclear whether you ever lived together,  although you call h her your stepdaughter.  It's very very hard to get a really accurate read on exactly what you are saying.

But it absolutely does sound like there's a problem between him and his daughter,  and i hope you are able to communicate what you are witnessing in a believable way so she is helped.
he goes into her room and talks to her she only comes out when she goes to toilet shower eats and back in the room...im in the lounge i see him walk into her room theres a window from the lounge and her ranchslide is there where i see him go in...i see what i see and hear what i hear im not
Have you ever asked yourself why you took up with a drunk and a druggie?
yes, and never again should i go there again
It would be better if you do get CPS involved they will make enquiries and at least you will know you have tried to help .