Acne Community
painful pimple type large red bump with white circle center on my butt...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

painful pimple type large red bump with white circle center on my buttock cheeck

Very very painful pimple type bump on my buttock?

Hey guys ... Male 24 yo normal body

I have this bump on my buttock cheeck 1 bump only its red and large - white center circle head and its hard and the pain is killing me i took pain kills omg im in a deeeeppp pain right now its been 5th day i thought it wud pop up or go by it self ... Now iam at mid of night 3 am nd dnt kno wat do to do no doctor available till morning i cant wait till I go to doctor please help me its too damn painful!
Sounds like a boil, or an in grown hair. All you can do to help it is actually take a needle and pop it. Lol. Or take a hot bath and allow it to come to a head and then try and pop it like you would a zit with your fingers. Yeah those suck. I shaved all my hair off and got an ingrown on my butt and it got really painful but burst on it's own. At least it's there and not on your ball sack. Got one there one time and freaked out of course upon finding a lump on it. Luckily it was just a really bad boil.
Avatar n tn
hi,
welcome to you on this forum site. Here you will get perfect solution for your

queries.Lots of expert are communicating here for your help.
----------------------------------------
[url=http://www.healthpoint.tk] Get your home solution [/url]  
Avatar n tn
hi,

www.healthpoint.tk
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lump. Possibilities that may need to be considered include abscess, cysts, folliculitis, acne etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Meanwhile I would advice keeping the area clean and you could try using an antibiotic ointment such as framycetin or clindamycin and see if it seems to help. Warm compresses or tylenol may be helpful for pain relief.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!