Acne Community
34 still have acne

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

34 still have acne

I am 34 years old and still have acne. When I was 19 I took accutane for 4 months it cleared up until I had my daughter at 25 now I can't get rid of it again. I have tried a Pro active and almost everything else out there. Anti biotics help but only for about a month or 2. I have also tried sulfer washes. Anyone know of anything else that might work?
Two months ago I had also faced this type of problem around my lips.  But after dermabrasion procedure I had found scars are removed from its place very naturally.  At first I am also confused with dermabrasion procedure but after going through www.dermabrasion.info I got some good information about dermabrasion procedure.
I used to have pimple problems a few months ago after I move to a new place to work. I understand your feeling and was devastated seeing pimples all over the face especially the cheek.
I went to try different kind of facial products, and took up to 2 months of antibiotics in hope to fix the pimples.
But all of these didnt seem to help at all.
I went on to research and found that there might be 2 things that is causing pimples on our face:
(i) body toxication and eventually toxic reflect as pimples on face.
(ii) oily skin which cause dirt to accumulate at pore and causing infections.

I went on to try this product which helps on body detoxication. At the first trial of 5 days of detox programme, the redness showly fade away. After going on semi juicing for another 2 weeks, there is an significant improvements. The old ones slowly go away, and no new ones come in. :D
After 3 mths of continuously taking the product, the pimples have gone, and ppl tell me that my face is glowing.

I hope that your acne problem has been fixed, and do not hesistate to contact me at ***@**** if there is anything I can help you with.

Have a nice day! :)
Ask a dermatologist what is right for you. I went to a dermatologist because nothing i used seemed to help. Proactive, Clearasil, nothing. He put me on Triaz and Differin and they have worked wonders for me. But this may not work for everyone. Although it got worse before it got better, it was worth it to me.
Go to a dermatologist and get a prescription for accutane or one of the generic equivalents.  It's the only real solution .  All the ointments and salves in the world will never be equivalent.

In 2  weeks time of only two, 40-mg pills a week, you will start to see improvement and a clear face in six weeks.