Acne Community
7 year old son with fat filled bumps and pus filled pimples around lips...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

7 year old son with fat filled bumps and pus filled pimples around lips, chin

My 7 year old son (who has sucked his thumb since a newborn) has fat filled bumps around his lips, chin, neck, chest and spreading everywhere else.  He has no developed pus filled pimples around his lips.  I took him to his pediatrician about 6 months ago and she said with time they would just go away (that was when he had a couple) now they are spreading everywhere and growing in size.  I am very concerned.  First, I dont want him to be made fun of or to be avoided by other children cause they think there is something wrong with him.  His is very subconsieous about it and is worries me.  At times I'll squeeze the fat filled bumps and a little fat comes out but is very challenging to actually remove it from the bump.  Now I am having to pop his pus filled pimples which is causing him pain.  What do I do?  Any suggestions?  Any similar cases where someone can tell me whats going on or advise on what to do?

HELP

Thanks,

TGarcia82
hi, I would say get another medical opinion; so depending on insurance etc. u could just go to a clinic or back to dr or ask for new dr, don't pop them AND HOW do u know it is FAT that comes out as that does not make a lot of sense,
good luck and hope things go well for both of u