Acne Community
Abilify and Acne

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Abilify and Acne

Do you think that it is possible for there to be a connection between taking abilfy and the worstening of acne?
Ablify does cause acne, its the lesser of the side effects but it has been proven to cause acne.

Anxiety, headaches, and insomnia are among the common side effects reported with Abilify. Side effects that are not as common include hemorrhoids, gas, and ACNE. Certain side effects are more serious and should be reported to your healthcare provider. These can include feelings of restlessness or jitteriness, high blood pressure, or abnormal muscle movements.

Avatar n tn
Thank you for your response. It has been helpful.
Been taking Abilify for about 3 weeks now. Have notice uncontrolled grunting, acne,severed I gesture issues along with major constipation and weight gain. I am coming off of this. Thanks ALL for informative inputs