Accutane and Vitamin A
I've read that you shouldn't be taking large amounts of Vitamin A when on Accutane. Does this mean I should eliminate it from my diet as well. I typically eat a portion of spinach salad almost everyday which contains a significant amount of Vitamin A. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
It is fine to eat foods containing vitamin A as long as you don't exceed dietary guidelines (the amount of vitamin A  contained and the recommended daily amount will be on the label of most foods). Vitamin A supplements are contra-indicated when on accutane therapy as they will increase the patient's side effects. Loiloi x
One of the many things that your body does that is amazing is convert provitamin-A to active vitamin-A.  Most of the foods that we eat are provitamin-A. I've been warned to avoid large amounts of ACTIVE Vitamin A this includes Liver (which stores active vitamin A) and whole milk. Spinach is an amazing food and has the preconverted provitamin A. I have not heard anything about avoiding fruits and vegetables which are frequently suggested for cholesterol diets.  
I wouldn't worry about Vitamin A in your foods.  It is a natural Vitamin A, and if it is something you were doing before you started therapy, and as long as your diet doesn't change, then it is already taken into account with your Accutane dosage.  I would, however, avoid any vitamin A in your multivitamins. A good vitamin to try is www.BtoZinc.com, it was specifically designed for Accutane users and does not have Vitamin A.  I just ordered some for myself since I will be strating up Accutane treatmetns again this month.

Lila
I feel like accatune has made my acne worse, before it wasnt on my chin after using accuatune i now have active spots on my chin and forehead