Accutane and his benefits.
I started accutane 3-4 mouths ago , I was tratet for moderate-sever acne , after a few days about 18 my face become extremily severe , and now after this mouths I have left with a lot a lot of red marks from the inital break out
so my question is , is it worth it?Was it worth it to take for modarate-severe acne and that lead to severe red marks?..
When will they fade?Can I do something to speed the procces?Like AHA...plese help
What is your dermatologist saying?  My son's acne got worse in the beginning but he only had to take it for 3 months before he went off.  Certainly something to discuss with your doctor however they are probably not scars.  The skin gets very, very dry when using accutane.  Have you tried a moisturizer?  
I'm moisturize twice daily , no they are not scars , they are red marks left after acne..they are fading but slowlyyy