Try out some easy and effective home remedies that will help you to remove acne.
• Do not wash face with soap and water, wash it in the morning and night with lukewarm salty water.
• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
• Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply it on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Mix 1-tablespoon groundnut oil with 1-tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of and pimples.
Copyright 1994-2016MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.