Acne Community
Acne Problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Acne Problems

What is a natural, daily, home solution for acne?
neem soap.
Try out some easy and effective home remedies that will help you to remove acne.

• Do not wash face with soap and water, wash it in the morning and night with lukewarm salty water.
• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
• Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply it on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Mix 1-tablespoon groundnut oil with 1-tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of and pimples.
Clear Skin Image from coenzyme a is all natural & will beat any acne. I've seen it work great on 6 different people!
You can apply cucumber juice, lemon juice and aloe vera gel to get rid of acne. Hope it will help you.
Vitamin D 1000   has worked better than anything I have tried.
Winter acne is worse from lack of sunshine.
Vitamin D has been a blessing.

Hope it helps!

Hakensak