Acne Community
Acne Spot corrector

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Acne Spot corrector

I have a skin related question. I have a very clear complexion. I don't usually get pimples and I try to eat very healthy usually.

Last week, I got a pimple after I had some chocolate at a party. Usually bad quality chocolate or coffee will make me break out so I stay away from those. However this pimple was weird because it didn't have white tip and it sort of hurt. So I applied some garnier salicylic acid spot treatment on that one area. I have been applying it for 2 days maybe twice a day now. The pimple is almost gone, but today i had some dead skin in that spot so i removed the dead skin, and applied some more of the treatment. It actually felt like it burned for about 10 seconds and then I didn't feel anything. However, now there is a big red spot where the dead skin was removed. I just want to know what I should/shouldn't do about this.

I just don't want it to scar forever or something. Please advise!!

Thank you,
If it does stay dark, try neem soap.  
its just red now..like a blotch! Do you think it will go away?