Acne advice
Hi i was wondering whether you could help me.  I have had bad acne since my teenage years i was put on Dianette at the age of 14 up to around 26.  i then tried various pills cilest, Ovranette, Loestrin 30, Femodene, Marvelon all of which have difference side effects they did clear up my skin.  I then decide to have a break from the pill for around 6months but then my acne came back.  I then went back onto Dianette as this was the best pill for me with minimal side effects.  I have now been taking this for 4-5months and my acne is back on my forehead, chest & back.  I went to the Doctors today & he now has told me to come off Dianette & now try Tetrlysal for 48 days.  

Would you say this is the best option or to continue with Dianette as this has been success in the past.  i have also noticed excess hair grow aswell & a little weight gain.  I go to the gym 4-5 days a week & i eat healthy.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment on the situation or suggest a best management plan. You could go ahead with the medication if nothing has been successful; though if the situation does not seem to improve, I would suggest consulting a dermatologist for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this helps.

Take care!