Acne Community
Acne all over my face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Acne all over my face

Hi People, I am 23yrs and for about 4yrs now I've been having pimples on my face. Please what do I do because it is really too much and has almost destroyed my smooth face
Hello Dear,
Here are some effective tips that will surely help you out.

• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Add one part of kosher salt and two parts of honey. Add some lemon juice in it and make a paste. Use this paste as a scrub. Apply for two minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
• Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes.
• Apply Egg whites on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) can also be applied on swelling pimples.
• Fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk can be applied to the face as a face wash for pimples.
• Drinking of wheat grass juice may remove acne.
I think you should consider the above suggestions.
However keep in mind that acne is not caused by a poor diet or bad personal hygiene.
If you feel like you've had enough and want to start considering medication, I suggest looking up ****.co.uk
My son has had a very similar problem to yours and medication helps.
Hope you find a solution for your problem!

Take care
Hi xkizy,
acne should be treated internally or externally. Externally you can use aloe vera, creams, or acne treatment solutions etc. but poor digestion or constipation can also be the reason for your acne. So please pay attention towards your diet. One more thing i want to share, a chemical name Sodium laureth sulfate, mostly present in shampoo and face wash, try avoiding them, because SLS is a stimulate acne.
Hello!!
I've always had breakouts, and I could keep them under control with just about anything
Then I got pregnant and my face went crazy!!!

What really worked for me was the yes to tomstos line, it worked wonders, I swear by it like people swear by proactive!

It's very affordable!!