Aa
A
A
Close
228181 tn?1189949669
Acne and Waxing
Okay so I got the greek genes and have a mass amount of hair on my back.  My girlfriend and I thought we would try waxing it( We used cold wax and the hair was easily an inch long, needless to say it hurt more putting the damn wax on) .  She's never had a problem with it, and I just thought it would be funny to do (because I don't think half the time).  Anyways we did it, and without reading precautions.  Right afterwards we went for a bike ride and when we came back, my skin was all irritated so she put moisturizing lotion on it (Another big mistake).  Now I am broken out on my back like a teenage boy going through puberty.  I have easily over 50 pimples  and I have no idea of how to get rid of them.  I'm showering twice a day to try and keep it free of sweat.  FYI I don't get acne.  This isn't something I'm prone to.  What do I do?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
309783 tn?1271961829
I'm sure by now your rash has gone but for the future use a hair removing cream for sensitive skin, the best ones come with a cream to apply afterwards to prevent irritation.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources