Acne/dark spots
I am 16 years old, african american boy, and i have an acne problem i have acne all over my face nose,cheeks,forehead,and chin, my skin always feels very oily, ive tried different things on my face but they don't seem to work lately i have been using unscented dove soap for sensitive skin it has halped get rid of most of my acne but left all over my face are dark spots from the acne. I dont get acne when using the soap  wash my face 3 times a day but if i was to forget to wash it one of those time my face will become too oily and i will get more acne but right now i think the soap kind of has it under control and i want to know how can i get rid of my dark spots?
Hi. Clinique make a product called Even Better Skin Tone Corrector, which fades post acne marks and is suitable for all ethniciites.
This will speed up the healing time, but most acne scarring is superficial and will fade within a year without intervention.
Eloise.
Hi!

I'm African American as well, and also have had to deal with the dark spots left behind everytime I have a break out.  For the past couple of years I've used Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream and it really works.
My dermatologist also recommends using Lever 2000 to wash with. If these things don't help you could always look into acne clinical trials at www.clinicalconnection.com Bon Chance!