Acne Community
Acne holes on skin face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Acne holes on skin face

I had acne years ago and now they gone, but they made holes in my skin that really makes me feel sad. I do not want to go for laser in the first option if there is other option like fruit masks or sth like this. Is there any hope to get my face skin smooth again? Please guide me
Hi there!

While hyperpigmentation may respond to medications; skin depression/ scar formation is unlikely to respond to conservative measures alone. Usually interventional techniques such as laser are suggested for acne scars. I would suggest getting this evaluated in detail by a dermatologist for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!
Hi there!

Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!