Acne Community
Acne on Chest after shaving

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Acne on Chest after shaving

Ok so I have never had ance on my chest until i started shaving it. No i don't shave like my boobs or anything like that but I shave like in my clevage and like above by boobs. Anyways no I'm getting acne there. Any advice?
Just put acne cream on it, and stop shaving your cheast..
I would but now it will grow back thick and dark...I wish i would of done that in the first place. lol
Hi snickers93,

What is the reason you shaved your chest in the first place? If you have an excessive hair problem... on other parts of your body also this could lead to some other hormone balance perhaps such as in PCOS. If this is the case a trip to the doctor would be the best thing, and if you do have excessive hair they would be able to sort out something like lazer hair removal.

However, if you began shaving your chest even though there wasnt really any hair there, then it may be better for you to try waxing your chest, this means hair will take longer to grow back and will become thinner. so they dont grow back thicker, then eventually you will able to stop the ahir removal that wasnt needed to begin with! or if its just the odd few pluck them.

The spots will be like shaving rash, so should go down if you stop shaving and DO NOT pick at them, you will make them bigger and may cause more of them!

I hope this helps x