Acne Community
Acne on Thighs & Crotch
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Acne on Thighs & Crotch

I'm a 21-year-old male, and for the last few months, from time to time, I get these pimples on my crotch, just above my penis, sometimes just tiny and some are big, just like ones you would get on your face.  Once in a while I get them on my thighs.  As of recently, I noticed a lot of tiny little red dots (pimples I believe) down my thighs, which have spread down to my knees.  There is no discomfort, other than slight itchiness, but it has me very worried.  I have only had sex with one girl, protected, and I'm sure she was clean.  When I was still a virgin I would get a pimple here & there on my crotch but it would be gone in a matter of days.  Now it just seems to be worse, but I only trim my pubes maybe once a month.  I don't think I have an STD, but I work outside in the sun all day, boxers & jeans covering my legs, and I sweat like crazy.  Is this the cause? I still slightly deal with acne on my face from the past 8 years, but now my crotch area is getting more pimples than my face does now.  What is causing this??? Please help!!!!
Tags: thighs, crotch, Acne, help