Acne Community
Acne on my face and razor burn

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Acne on my face and razor burn

I've been having problems with acne for about 2 years now! I'm 19 years old and Im a student, and I have a lot of stress. The acne is on my cheeks forehead and on my chin. I consulted a general doctor and he prescribed benzaclin and an antibiotic for a month. Ive been using benzaclin for about 2 months but it didn't change much, one pimple goes away another one pops out. I was referred to a dermatologist but my appointment is in 2 months, so I have to keep using benzaclin. I also wash my face with clean and clear every morning and at night and I put benzaclin after. I tried neutrogena acne wash, biotherm and other products but none of them helped!!!
I also have a huge rash on my neck! I've had it ever since I started shaving, I get ingrown hairs and there are a lot of red dots all over my neck! I apply benzaclin there too but nothing happened. Before shaving I tried using a hot cloth but that didn't help either!
If none of those worked you just need to let it be and wait patiently that it goes away...

Usually acne is 2 to 5 years so Patience!!

Good luck! :)

Jessica