Acne on my face and razor burn
I've been having problems with acne for about 2 years now! I'm 19 years old and Im a student, and I have a lot of stress. The acne is on my cheeks forehead and on my chin. I consulted a general doctor and he prescribed benzaclin and an antibiotic for a month. Ive been using benzaclin for about 2 months but it didn't change much, one pimple goes away another one pops out. I was referred to a dermatologist but my appointment is in 2 months, so I have to keep using benzaclin. I also wash my face with clean and clear every morning and at night and I put benzaclin after. I tried neutrogena acne wash, biotherm and other products but none of them helped!!!
I also have a huge rash on my neck! I've had it ever since I started shaving, I get ingrown hairs and there are a lot of red dots all over my neck! I apply benzaclin there too but nothing happened. Before shaving I tried using a hot cloth but that didn't help either!
If none of those worked you just need to let it be and wait patiently that it goes away...

Usually acne is 2 to 5 years so Patience!!

Good luck! :)

Jessica