Acne
I am a 27 year old female from Zambia and I've had a problem with acne. the pimples are painful and my skin is so itchy at times from inside. please help, what can I do?
i will post you something from a thread that i wrote on early. this is the regimen i use.
I been there. I had severe acne and cysts till I was 32yrs old. I am now 33 and almost acne free. I still get acne but not enough to panic. I had it really bad. I believe I found a regimen that worked for me. I was in the same boat as you. This is what I did and it finally worked after trying every med and over the counter product there ever was. Here is my regimen, of by the way, I am really light skinned and have oily skin.  I stopped drinking milk, I noticed when I drank milk I developed cysts. Milk produces hormones that are known to break people out. I know drink almond milk. I also use this product called tanda, its a bit expensive but it works, its a blue light therapy that eliminated bacteria in your face. I also bought apple cider vinegar, it really stinks so use it at night, but it helps with my oily skin and last I make aspirin masks, crush 5 to 6 aspirins let it dissolve in very litttle water and then use it as a mask for 15 minutes or so.  This is what I do and I still get some bumps here and there but for the most part I am acne free. I am a man by the way.  I hope this helps.