All over

i'm 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant with twins,  and i understand in pregnancy that with the increase of hormones that you can get quite bad acne, i never had it before and all of sudden its on my back, chest and face!
its affecting my confidence that i cant wear strapless tops? or backless , i'm wearing alot more make it then i used to try and cover it, ive tried spot creams, wipes , but it isn't affecting it atall. i'm washing twice daily what can i do to help dim this down so its not so sevre?
Congratulations on your pregnancy.
It is common to experience a temporary worsening of acne during the first trimester, due to hormonal change. Sounds like you're doing everything you can, since prescription acne meds are contra-indicated during pregnancy due to potential damage to unborn babies.
Use a good cleanser for oily skin such as Estee Lauder's Sparkling Clean Cleanser. Estee Lauder also make an excellent Maximum Coverage foundation and Stay-in-Place concealor.
The good news is that your acne is likely to improve as your pregnancy progresses. My skin was much better than usual in mid to late pregnancy. My acne returned after delivery of my baby and I started prescription meds 21 days after the birth, because I did not breastfeed.
Eloise.