Allergic reaction or acne?
About 4 days ago, I decided to try using a raw honey mask on my face.  Everything seemed fine until the next day I started noticing bumps on my face that look like little pimples but there is nothing in them.  They've only increased in numbers and started to itch.  

I've only used moisturizer on my face for days now, no makeup.  My skin has never broken out like this before.  I actually have relatively good skin with a zit showing up occassionally.   I'm 26 years old.  I'm wondering if I should try a cortizone cream or just wait it out?  It's really embarassing and I don't even want to leave my house.  

We've all done this! Next time you use a new product do a small test patch first and never use one before a big night out! Just because something is natural doesn't mean it will work, nor that you won't have a reaction to it. Honey, strawberries, nuts and plant extracts are all common allergens. Face masks may feel like you're pampering yourself but are of limited benefit, I would use a good cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer instead. Estee Lauder is an excellent brand and they will replace the product if you have a reaction to it.
As this reaction has continued for a few days now i would see your doctor for oral antihistamines such as Piriton and some topical hydracortisone cream. Use a gentle cleanser for sensitized skin such as the one by Eucerin. Clarins also make a good cleanser for dry/senstized skin and Clinique have recently brought out a range for reddened skin.
If you develop any other symptoms such as trouble breathing or swelling of the lips or fingers seek medical help immediately as allergies can be dangerous. I would avoid honey in the future. Loiloi xx