Any more anti-acne sugestions?
Acne, I and probably many of you are much likely far too familiar with it, I remember my first pimple back in grade 6 and how insecure I felt about myself, thinking back I could only wish to have only one pimple again. Since then, it's been 5 years of battle and continues to this day. I've decided, each day for the next week I will be drinking a gallon of water, washing my face numerous times, placing a fresh towel to my pillow everynight, going to the gym and going for a run everymorning, eatting good foods and plently of apples (for apples have quercetin that helps fight acne) and applying a Benzoyl Peroxide gel I got from my Dermy. If you have any recomendations please feel free to add, I will be starting it tomorrow and will try to have before/after photos (if I can, havn't really explored the site just yet)  So.. my question is... add some advise? xD Thanks -Undreamt
There is a product named Rganica and it works wonders. I was introduce to it by a close friend of mine and it has worked wonders. It is an all natural odorless product that is for all types of skin. I used it for my acne and it was cleared up in less than two weeks.
Ooh I really recommend buying 100% aloe vera gel. Slap it on before you go to bed. Great stuff - really helped me. Can get messy but let it dry beforehand.

Also, buy packets of oats/porridge. The quaker ones are fine (if you know the ones I mean). What I do is as soon as I get out of a hot shower or bath, grab a bowl and mix some oats with warm water. Then smother it all over my face and leave for a few minutes. It gets real messy and smells weird but it leaves your skin SO incredibly smooth. My face has never felt as nice as when I do that. I really recommend it. Squeeze some lemon in too if you fancy. That will help dry up the spot a bit.

Good luck! Happy to hear you will be drinking so much water. I once had 5 litres every day for 10 days and it was the best my skin ever felt/looked during my acne phase. I basically drowned myself but it worked the best for me. Too bad I can't do that every day now because I'm sure my skin would be flawless but wow, it's exhausting drinking so much. Best wishes!
Washing your face too much can actually cause more harm than good because your skin will try to over compensate for the natural oils causing an even oilier complexion, gentle is best. A Zinc supplement is good. I read hormones and your metabolism control sebum production so if its not hormonal issue then eating well for your metabolism may help, interesting i thought and since I've always skipped because i figured I'd try eating well for a healthy body and healthy skin-fingers crossed, easier said than done :) best of luck!
Sorry i meant because I've always skipped breakfast so my metabolism was never off to a good start hahaha annoying predictive text!