Acne Community
Back acne & scars ( Photo beware plz)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Back acne & scars ( Photo beware plz)

9859625?1390193425
I've been having acne problems scars and little holes on my back for years now. I'm not sure what they are, but they keep on bothering me. I don't have confidence in myself, it's horrible to see it in the mirror. Those scars would never go away, would they? Below I attach a photo that might not appealing to individuals. Is it acne? I don't know..

Photos below, please beware,
I had a male friend who had this, and what his skin loved was tea tree oil, the 100% oil.  Don't worry about it being oily and causing acne, it does not.  It controls bacteria.  

You could buy tea tree oil soap or neem soap; both are good for acne.  White vinegar is also good for drying oily skin, although it might be so drying it could cause itching.  

If you have a family member who can help you apply the tea tree oil it would be helpful.