Black head
My friend had some weird-like black heads in his armpits, neck, and back. It almost looked like a bite. It had two heads or two holes and they were connected with a tunnel. There was a worm-looking seed/pus that came out of the hole when squeezed. Typically you could squeeze one side and it would exit out the other hole. I have never seen anything like this before. It was more like a seed and was more hard than soft. It also head a black seed inside the matter. Some were big and looked like a mole and others were somewhat small. I have no idea what this would be and am worried. Any ideas?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include hiradenitis, comedones, primary skin infections etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!