Blackheads and skin dicoloration on inner thigh
I am a diabetic and the skin around i my inner thigh has blackheads and the skin color looks like it is dirity. I wash the area but it still looks like it is dirity. Also i am always getting blackheads around the area.
I have it too. I am not diabetic but I get embarressed and when I first met my husband e thought t was herpes. But it is blackheads I an going to ask my doctor how I an get rid of it and I will let you know.
Lemon juice or rubbing alcohal scrub scrub scrub! trust me it works!
I have exactly the same problem, i'm not diabetic, I am overweight so I don't know if that is partly the cause of it?
It started at puberty and has been there ever since, I have been living with it for 15yrs now and have to do something about it! I never been to the doctor about it cos I was so embarrassed but I know I really have to do so soon because its affecting me emotionally alot now.
my weight has been up and down in the past yrs and i've noticed it get much clearer when i'm slimmer and worse when overweight, I do believe it is partly to do with diet, what you put in your body you get out of eat, however there is something more because even when healthy and at a good weight it never completely clears.
Any advice on what I should do???
Do you use real lemon juice or imitation? I have a condition called PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrom and this is a symptom.  Dark spots on the inner thighs and mine have blackheads, so embarassing, nothing seems to get rid of it.
Biore Pore cleansing strips are *excellent* for blackheads. For discolorations of the skin you could ask your skin doctor to prescribe a healthy topical lotion for gently lightening the skin.