Acne Community
Blackheads and skin dicoloration on inner thigh
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blackheads and skin dicoloration on inner thigh

I am a diabetic and the skin around i my inner thigh has blackheads and the skin color looks like it is dirity. I wash the area but it still looks like it is dirity. Also i am always getting blackheads around the area.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have it too. I am not diabetic but I get embarressed and when I first met my husband e thought t was herpes. But it is blackheads I an going to ask my doctor how I an get rid of it and I will let you know.
Blank
Lemon juice or rubbing alcohal (alcohol) scrub scrub scrub! trust me it works!
Blank
I have exactly the same problem, i'm not diabetic, I am overweight so I don't know if that is partly the cause of it?
It started at puberty and has been there ever since, I have been living with it for 15yrs now and have to do something about it! I never been to the doctor about it cos I was so embarrassed but I know I really have to do so soon because its affecting me emotionally alot now.
my weight has been up and down in the past yrs and i've noticed it get much clearer when i'm slimmer and worse when overweight, I do believe it is partly to do with diet, what you put in your body you get out of eat, however there is something more because even when healthy and at a good weight it never completely clears.
Any advice on what I should do???
Blank
Do you use real lemon juice or imitation? I have a condition called PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrom (syndrome) and this is a symptom.  Dark spots on the inner thighs and mine have blackheads, so embarassing, nothing seems to get rid of it.
Blank
Biore Pore cleansing strips are *excellent* for blackheads. For discolorations of the skin you could ask your skin doctor to prescribe a healthy topical lotion for gently lightening the skin.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...