Bleaching Creams for Purple Scars
Does anyone have any suggestions on creams for purple scars.  I live in Canada so I don't want to get Mederma which people say works well.  I'm Asian so i'm looking for something to fade away them away quickly. It looks really ugly, and I can't wait for them to fade.  
Thanks!
I was  thinking of getting the bleaching cream from Clinique? Does anyone know of products that are good to fade scars?
Hi, I live in England but used to live in Canada. I would firstly try Bio-oil or Cocoa Butter scar cream. There is also a product called Dermatix which is more expensive. Some laser surgey clinics now claim to be able to treat all skin colors, even darker complexions so check that out too. Eloise x
Seems like your the only who seems to be answering these questions.  It's so nice to be able to have someone to talk to about these problems. My family and boyfriend can't listen to me talk about my problem.  It has been tormenting me for the last 3 months.  I recently moved so this sudden change has not been a positive experience for me b/c if this acne breakout. I have never experienced it like this so badly.

Anyway, I was looking online at the Dermatix and I'm wondering if you know where I can get it.  Is a prescription medication?  Can you buy this at a wall-mart or shoppers drug mart store?  I'm from Ottawa so i'm not sure if the stores are the same from where you lived in Canada.  

Thanks!
Hi.  I had purple scars, too.  It was hyperpigmentation from acne and I use Ambi fade cream, you can find it in most drug stores.  I would suggest using a good product with 2% hydroquinone.  It worked for me.  Good Luck!
You can get Dermatix without a prescription. Clinique also make a good  range for blemish prone skin, including a post-blemish formula, which will fade post-blemish marks. Reputable skin clinics should offer you a free consultation to see if laser surgery such as N-Lite could help you. I used to live in toronto now live in rainy England. If i can't find something in my area i look on the net to see if any company deliver it, or i look on ebay. If I'm going somewhere special i use camoflague make up, the brand i use is called Rio. Estee Lauder also make a maximum cover makeup which is good too. Loiloi x
Thanks so much for your help! =) I'm going to look into both these products. I hope I can find something that will work.  I know I can wait until these scars fade, but i'm an adult so it makes me more self-conscious, and it's hard to be patient at this age.