Blister like bumps on Fingers
Been getting them on and off for about a year now, Doctor did not know what they were.  I'm worried and would like to see if I can find away to treat this issue :

Start of like under skin blisters, look clear and hurt to the touch.  Grow in size until skin splits, at which time a white ring will form around bump and center will become red.  Sometimes cracks and bleeds (but not typical).  They are typically the size of a "Dim" and with keeping clean and bandage will heal over the course of a month or two.

Not sure where to begin and worried that this could get infected.  

**I have had MRSA before and have mild eczema from time to time.  
The symptoms are suggestive of pompholyx. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons. But some triggers like allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms. Apply some calamine lotion on the affected area and keep the area well moisturized. Use only thin applications of moisturizer ointments as excessive amounts of ointment may restrict breathing of the skin and aggravate the condition.

Topical steroids can be applied but they are available under prescription. Moreover to prevent infection, topical antibiotics may be needed. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.