Acne Community
Blotchy skin question
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blotchy skin question

Hi, I have mild -> moderate acne. I do not have spots, but do have blotchy red skin. This blotchyness is only on my cheeks. (not chin, nose, etc). Im wondering if there is anything i can do to get rid of this? I have tried many many products (acuzine - herbal antioxidant tablets, dermalogica (anti-bac skin wash),clean & clear (many different products which contained salicylic acid), Acne.org's "Treatment" which is a benzoyl peroxide cream. The products which benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) caused my skin to get really itchy and flaky. The products with salicylic acid didnt cause me any side effects, but didnt improve my skin condition. I have also tried masks that were made out of all natural extracts such as astaras blue flame purification & astaras green papaya. As you can see, the range of products I have experimented with, is quite large. However, I have found nothing to work. Could youplease advise me on anything else I could try for this condition. Thank you. Regards, Jon