Acne Community
Bump in skin, but not acne.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bump in skin, but not acne.

Hi. I have this bump (or hump) which looks like cystic acne at first in the middle between my eyebrows. It developed overnight (i know this because there wasnt any bump on my face before i went to sleep and the next morning it became visible. and it's huge, feel quite hard and hurts a little bit when touched, like the feel of  putting pressure on ur big pimple and it literally IN the skin layer,not on the surface... Feeling it must be pimple, i put on pimple gel regularly afterward. but after 5 days, the bump still wont disappear, or getting smaller, or getting bigger either. but became less painful. i am so afraid that it could be tumor or something serious. but there's no blood coming out of it. kind of dormant in the skin, like a small bead trapped in the skin. help me? what should i do? what is it actually? thanks in advance. hope somebody can explain.