Acne Community
Bump left after pimple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Bump left after pimple

I had a really bad pimple by my nose and after it went away if left a bump that looks big enough for a mole but it's skin color.  I've had this for over a year now and it's not going to go away.  Is this something I'm going to have to have cut off or is there something on the market that will make it go away.  
Acne scars can take a year to fade. I would try Bio-oil available from drug stores. If that doesn't help i would go to a reputable laser skin clinic and inquire about N-Lite or another suitable form of laser scar removal. x
here is another thought, you could ask your doctor for a Kenalog injection. That may smooth the bump. Does it still have something in it? If so, the derm can clean it out too. Let us know!