Bump on lip
I noticed a bump on my lip I'd say well over two months ago. It is rather small and hard to notice to probably everyone but me. But it is on the outter or exposed part of my bottom lip. On my left side close to we're my lips touch when they close. The bump never really seems to change in size, and color wise it is either same as my skin or a purplish or bluish color and at other times it looks like a zit but with a clear head does anyone know what this may be. Im one of those people that can't leave anything alone ether so I always seem to have my lip irrated. I'm worried that it could be something that I would not want!!!! Any help?!
It seems to be hard and like I said underneath the actual skin on my lip bc it feels smooth when I run my tongue over it. It hard to feel with my finger most times
My guess is that it's a cold sore. Campho Phenique helps with the pain and healing. It's also very good for when you have canker sores in your mouth. If you think its anything serious you can go to your doctor and see if you have oral herpes for example although I don't think it's that because my sister had it and her whole lips swelled up and there were sores all over her mouth.
The thing is there is no pain and the bump defiently doesn't hurt nothing crusty or sore I think from what I've read it is a mucoceles but I haven't read much about them being on the actual lip. But again like I said it has been there for an extended period of time so that's why I believe that over any form of sore