Bumps On My Face Not Acne?
I have these smalls bumps all over my face. They seem to be Under the skin. But The are not the typical acne. I don't know what to use. I have tried everything. and on top of that my face is SUPER oily....Can U help please?
If these bumps are light colored they are most likely milia. Milia occur under the skin when the bacteria and pus that usually helps push out the bacteria from the pore (white head) becomes dried and solid. They can be annoying and look strange. They occur most often under the eyes, but can occur anywhere on the skin. I suggest a trip to the esthetician for a facial. She can help you to determine what to do to solve this problem. Sometimes these have to be removed with a lancet but the use of lancets are now illegal in some states.

This could also be eczema wich usually subsides with the use of cortizone cream.