Acne Community
Bumps in Penile Area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Bumps in Penile Area

I am 20 years old. I have had several bumps appear along the right side of my penis. I recently have shave about three weeks ago and i first noticed the bumps about a week ago. They are tiny and white. I tried to pop one and i could not. So i pulled it off and it bled as if i were to pick at a pimple off on my face. There is no kind of irritation at all and i have not had any flu-like symptoms.  I have not been sexually active in about 4-5 months and none of the woman i have been with have ever claimed to have had anything. I am really worried.  

Do you have any idea what these might be.
  • Bumps in Penile Area (4 replies):
    I am 20 years old. I have had several bumps appear along...[more]
  • HELP (1 replies):
    hi iv had these little whit spots on my penis for about ...[more]
  • Is this acne? (1 replies):
    I have some photos of my skin just wondering if this is ...[more]
  • bumps on back (1 replies):
    I sometimes get itchy bumps on my upper back and shoulde...[more]
  • Mrs (1 replies):
    I have small white spots on my neck and shoulders. They ...[more]
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the bumps. Likely possibilities include folliculitis, ingrown hairs, cysts, warts, fordyce spots etc. With the description the chances of this being an STD cannot be ruled out. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!