Acne Community
Could these antibiotics be causing the minerva not to work on acne?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could these antibiotics be causing the minerva not to work on acne?

Hi, i was on minerva for 4 months and it worked really well on my skin, unfortunately i stopped using this for 6 months and all my pimples came back, im now on minerva again and it has been 3 months, in the second month of using minerva the docter also gave me an antibiotic called Tetralysal and there was no improvement after the first month, now the docter told me to stop with the Tetralysal and gave me a new antibiotic called Clindahexal and i must use this for 5 days. its the 3rd day and i still dont see an improvement. could these antibiotics be causing the minerva not to work?  if so should i stop taking the antibiotics?
Hi,
How are you? The efficacy of any contraceptive pill, and hence its effects on the skin or acne, may indeed be decreased when it is administered together with other medications such as antibiotics. If your symptoms persisted, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...