Acne Community
Dear pimples why can't you find someone else ?!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dear pimples why can't you find someone else ?!!

Its going to be 6-8 months since these pimples invaded my face !! Yes invaded !! I had a clean face with not even a single mark till one fine day when pimples started appearing over night all over my face. The worst part is even if I don't touch them or pop them out they still leave marks !! I wash my face twice a day and regularly go for a clean up. I don't even use any unwanted cream nor is my skin oily or nor do I eat oily food. So I just don't understand from where are these all coming???My face is like a chess board all colorful with these dark and ugly pimple marks some are huge some are small they are all over my forehead,cheeks and upperlip. I miss my clean and spotless skin !! Can someone pls help me ! Or atleast tell me what's causing this. Btw I'm over weight by 8kgs and trying to lose on that with exercise.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? Acne usually occurs when pores on the surface of the skin become clogged and leads to these dreaded pimples. The usual culprits are dirt, bacteria, and cells which block the pores and if  this plug breaks open, swelling and red bumps occur. Hormone changes related to puberty, menstruation, pregnancy, OCP and stress as well as medication side effect, high levels of humidity and sweating; may also be responsible. If the pimples have been there for 8 months and are not improving, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor or be referred to a dermatologist for proper evaluation. Try not to squeeze or scratch it to prevent scarring. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Thanks ! They are a bit better than before but sadly now I have gotten acne on thighs ! So I'm planning to visit a doc soon
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank