Acne Community
Did Duac Cream cause me to get rosacea?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Did Duac Cream cause me to get rosacea?

Hi,
I was recently prescribed Duac Cream for a few pimples I had on my cheeks. There were barely any there to begin with but I was tired of having them regularly so I went to a dermatologist to see what he could do. He gave me duac cream to put on the area and after three nights of using it my face has broken out in what looks to be Papulopustular rosacea. Except only the tiny tiny red bumps type which feels rough,like sand paper.My skin feels burnt and is tight and dry, with all these tiny bumps and a huge red patch. I don't know what do to. I stopped using duac. My sister who has had this type of rosacea before told me a cream she uses now that keeps her under control. I have now ordered it. I am wondering is it possible that a low dosage of roaccutane can help heal the bumps and redness? because VitA is a healer. As well as using this cream my sister told me about. I have been on roaccutane before 5years ago and I had no bad reactions to it.
Please please help!