Aa
A
A
Close
Do I have Rosacea?
I have been struggling with my face for the past 6 months and it's getting worse...It started with tiny bumps that were mainly on my cheeks and chin. I would pop them and either a white substance or a hard seed  would pop out! My complexion started getting kinda spotty. Finally after a couple of months many/ most of the bumps went away and my complexion started looking really good. Now, some of the bumps are starting to come back, I am starting to get dry red spots right on the sides of my nose and at the corners of my mouth. I am at my wits end to know what to do. I try exfoliating, applying yogurt face masks etc. and nothing is helping...I would really appreciate it if someone could help me identify the problem  and tell me how I can treat it. I am not crazy about the idea of going to a dermatologist...I would like to try to treat it naturally first. Thank you!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1118884 tn?1338596450
I have Rosacea...and most of what you describe is familiar.  It can take different forms at different times.  Bit of a mysterious skin disorder.  It is inherited,  bacterial in nature...and you do need to see a dermatologist to get flare ups under control.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources