Acne Community
Eye Swelling
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Eye Swelling

Hi.. I have sudden swelling under my eyes.. i consulted general physician, he told its insect allergy and prescribed me tab. Then i consulted eye doctor , he told its due to dryness and prescribed tab & ointment.. Ater getting disappointed with all these effects  i met my family doctor, he told im ve iron deficiency and prescibed me iron and vitamin tab. This also didnt yield any changes. Finally i consulted Skin doctor , she told its due to dandruff. she prescribed me tab and ointment.. After approx 5months i felt some changes... Now again i got same prob. Im clueless abt whom to consult for solution.. Kindly suggest.......
Related Discussions
1340994_tn?1374197577
Iron deficiency takes time to resolve.  I would expect 4-6 months.  

It sounds like you might have deficiencies in nutrition, so you could have some sort of malapsorption causing vitamin deficiency.  

Because you did not say what ointments and tablets have been prescribed, we can not tell what has been tried.  

You did not specify if it was the mucus membrane or the skin or what area is bothering you.  Perhaps you could find a picture that looks like the problem and post a link.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...