Acne Community
Face, chest, shoulders, and back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Face, chest, shoulders, and back

I have really bad acne on my face, shoulders, chest and back especially. It is really unattractive, and my friends make fun of me for it. I use proactive and something for my body, but it shows 0% results
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the exact cause of your symptoms merely on the basis of a picture. Possibilities that may need to be considered include acne, infections, cysts etc. You could try using ointments containing benzoyl peroxide or clindamycin, and see if it seems to help. Avoid popping it or scratching it. For accurate diagnosis and management get it evaluated by a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!