Face Burns After Washing
I have had mild acne for about 6 years now. I was recently taking Solodyn.  Each time I begin taking acne pills, my face burns after washing and moisturizing.  But, I have been off of the Solodyn and am no longer taking an antibiotic for my acne and my face recently started burning after I wash it.  How can I stop this burning sensation while maintaining a routine to prevent acne?
How are you?How long have discontinued the antibiotic? Solodyn or minocycline, a tetracycline antibiotic usually indicated to treat pimples and non-nodular inflammatory lesions. Side effects such as skin rash, bruising, severe tingling or numbness may indeed be observed. However, these side effects usually resolve after discontinuing the medicine. If the burning sensation persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor to determine the cause and to rule out nerve issues. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
Thank you so much for the feedback.  The burning sensation, fortunately, has finally ceased.  I believe I found the cause.  I was not using my acne cream, Epiduo, continually, so I feel that my face never got used to the harshness.  Thanks again for the feedback, though.  I found it very helpful.  I will keep all posted if the burning returns.