Facial flushing when it gets hot?
I'm male age 23, Whenever im in an environment where its really hot I flush badly. My face and neck get very hot and red, My face starts to itch and feel swollen. My breathing slows and become very shallow and i feel sleepy. Sometimes l get a headache after the flush resides. Noting else triggers this only heat especially central heating. It affects my whole head and neck. It started suddenly 15 months ago. Anyone suffer from this and what could be causing it?
How are you? What other symptoms present? This could be due to allergic reaction, irritation or from physical urticaria such as cholinergic urticaria or  heat bumps. Cholinergic urticaria rash occurs when a rise in core body temperature resulting in sweating. Other common triggers include: exercise, hot baths/showers, emotional stress, and even stress. The rash may present with Itching, burning, tingling, warm sensation preceding the onset of numerous small weals with surrounding bright red flares. The rash is often very itchy and may appear anywhere on the body but is more prominent on the upper trunk and arms. Systemic symptoms such as headaches, salivation, palpitations, fainting, shortness of breath, wheezing, abdominal cramps and diarrhea may also be observed. Avoiding the trigger and antihistamine medications may help. However, if it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.