Fangocur
Has anyone tried the Fangocur products - what are your experiences - i would really appreciate this.

Hi. I looked up this product which is a healing clay made from Volcanic ash.
I try to remain neutral about products but, in my opinion, there are more effective treatments for acne. Acne can be devasting and cause emotional and physical scarring. It should, in my view, be treated quickly and robustly to avoid this.
If you have anything more than occasional mild acne see your doctor for a course of oral antibiotics such as Oxytetracycline or a topical synthetic retinoid like Differin gel 0.1%
If you are female, avoid the mini-pill, Depo-shot or hormonal coil, all of which can make acne worse. Switch to a combined birth control pill proven to clear acne by regulating hormones. Diane35 (also called Dianette) and Ortho Tri-cyclen (also called Cilest) are the best brands.
Acne is caused by a triad of factors: i) Elevated levels of, or a particular sensitivity to the effects of androgens (male hormones which are present in male and female bodies). ii) The sebaceous glands producing excess sebum (oil) and iii) Acne bacteria on the skin.
An effective acne treatment will therefore address one or more of these factors.
Hope this is helpful.
Eloise.
I've tried it for spot treatment and it works great – it seems to help pimples to heal faster. I've a friend with pretty bad acne and she had amazing results but stopped using it after one jar – too expensive. She then tried another (cheaper) clay mask thing and it didn't work. Odd. I also tried the Mineral Drink – the one week treatment they recommend – and that really cleared up my skin.