Acne Community
Fine lines and Tretinoin cream

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Fine lines and Tretinoin cream

Hi, i am 23 years old and feeli my skin looks much older than it is. will Trtinoin help my skin? Also, is there an Rx cream available for eliminating fine lines around eyes? I've tried everything over the counter. Thank you!
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Aside from aging, there are many possible cause of these wrinkles such as genetic issues,  sun exposure, dry skin and even smoking.  There are indeed a lot of products available in the market today that claims eliminating fine lines in the face and around the eyes. However,  it is best that you check with a dermatologist first  for proper evaluation. Try to avoid using any medicine at this point without identifying the underlying issue. Moisturizing, using sunscreen, avoiding smoking may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.