First time acne sufferer at 30
Hi, I am in my thirties, female. I have never had an acne problem my entire life until a year ago when i started breaking out. The pimple start under the skin...the skin is first very sore and swollen and then a pimple appears. They are big and take a while to heal and they leave ugly scars. There is no particular time of the month this happens. I had started taking this food supplement (natural wheatgrass) for a few months and when i stopped the acne problem started.

What can i do? Having never had a problem before i am a loss at what to do. I want my skin & life to go back to the way it was.
Hormones have a lot to do with acne and as women our hormones change over our life times. Also see if there is any new stress in your life and try to manage that stress. If all that doesn't help or isnt the cause you should get on an acne regimen like UNBLEMISH from Rodan and Fields. This will clear up the acne you have and prevent future breakouts. I have found it to be great because it is gentle on my skin but gets rid of the acne. you can get it here: http://elleleatherman.myrandf.com/Home.aspx
p.s. Use the wash as a mask 3 times a week starting the week before your period and that should help prevent the acne that comes with your period. Good luck and i hope this helps!